International Conference on Holistic Dentistry and Dental Materials (IHDDM2018) is organized by Innovation Info Conferences (IIC) and will be held from Nov 05 - 06, 2018 at Courtyard by Marriott Prague Airport, Prague, Czech Republic.
Who Should Attend:
• Dental Surgeons
• Principal Dentists
• Dental Nurses
• Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
• Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
• Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
• Dental Treatment Coordinators
• Dental Partners or Owners
• Dental Instruments Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
• Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
• Procurement and Management teams from Corporate Dental Organizations
• Dental Business/Practice Managers
Scope & Importance:
Holistic Dentistry is an essential part of the overall systemic health. With modern lifestyle, dental problems are common among all sections of the society. Additionally, improper dental care also creates problems like early tooth falling, tooth decay, enamel loss, etc. All these problems require proper suggestions from holistic dentists to maintain teeth healthy along with preventing the side effects of dental diseases on the overall health. Thus, holistic dentistry as a profession has become more demanding and because of its promising nature, a lot of young dentistry aspirants are entering this profession.
Benefits of Attending:
• Networking Opportunities
• Educational Opportunities
• Learning Scope
• Professional Growth
• Certifications and Training
The theme of the conference is "One Step Closer towards Providing Complete Dental Care".
IHDDM2018 focuses on the importance to understand the prominence of the best platform to meet and share the research acumen with eminent personnel related to academia, also the industrial knowledge which includes brief keynote speeches, research talks, exhibitions, workshops, and symposia. This Dental Conference will help in frameworks of organizing B2B meetings amid the industry specialists and academicians. Dental conferences, Dentistry get-togethers and Oral health events are crucial for the vivacious scientific community to think about the most key issues of Dental care.
Dental conferences are designed in a way to provide diverse education and present latest technologies to keep medical professionals updated with present trends in the field of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases and their effects on the complete human body functioning.
• Holistic Dentistry
• Holistic Dentistry: Trending Topics
• Dental Health
• Dental Hygiene
• Effects of Dental Health on Systemic Health
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Pregnancy and Dental Care
• Holistic Dental treatments
• Oral and maxillofacial Surgery (OMS)
• Oral Oncology
• Dental Implants
• Dental Materials
• Dental Laboratory Materials and Processes
• Different Types of Dental Materials
• Advancements in Dentistry
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $849.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $649.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Aug 06, 2018|