USC Ruth Ragland 32nd Dental Hygiene Symposium
USC Ruth Ragland 32nd Dental Hygiene Symposium is organized by Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California (USC) and will be held on Mar 24, 2018 at Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Midtown at USC, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 Continuing Education Credits.
Conference Description :
The Ruth Ragland Symposium is designed to present cutting-edge information on periodontal nonsurgical therapies, clinical techniques, anesthesia, preventive strategies for dental caries and methods for the effective delivery of oral health care.
• Learn how anti-inflammatory eating assists with lowering risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimer's
• Identify how the imbalance of the Western diet increases risk of periodontal disease
• Learn how controlling insulin resistance and glycemia lowers risk of periodontal disease
• Identify which supplements foster health
• Evidence-based approach for determining the predictability of treating periodontal disease around teeth and dental implants
• Different treatment modalities for the treatment of periodontal disease around natural teeth and dental implants
• Advantages and disadvantages of different treatment options
• Be able to distinguish between a LeFort I, LeFort II, and LeFort III osteotomy.
• Understand the multi-disciplinary nature of treating children with craniofacial anomalies.
• Understand how dentistry plays an important role in the treatment of children with craniofacial anomalies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.