Program for Educators in Health Professions is organized by Harvard Macy Institute and will be held during May 14 - 18, 2018 at Harvard Macy Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Dieticians, Psychologists, Social Workers, Other Mental Health Professionals, Complementary & Alternative Medicine Practitioners, Researchers (PhDs), Any faculty involved in training healthcare professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 45.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
The goal of the Harvard Macy Institute Program for Educators in Health Professions is to enhance the professional development of physicians, basic scientists, and other healthcare professionals as educators. The program is built around 6 major themes: the science of learning, teaching skills and strategies, inquiry and evidence in education, curriculum design, leadership development, and innovations in education.
Conference objectives are:
• Evaluate how adults learn and incorporate teaching strategies and other methods that enhance learning
• Identify the elements of effective curriculum design and plan strategically for curricular change
• Identify leadership styles that increase the likelihood of acceptance to change
• Develop organizational plans strategically for educational innovations in your institution
• Develop skills to deal productively with conflicting responses and resistance to change
• Incorporate the educational innovations designed within your organization
• Evaluate the success of your innovative educational project
• Report the effectiveness and success of your educational innovation to your organization
|Contact No.||:||(617) 535-6483|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course fee||13 May,2018||USD 5905.00|