Great Debates and Updates in Hematologic Malignancies is organized by Imedex, LLC and will be held during Apr 13 - 14, 2018 at New York Marriott Downtown, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is U.S. hematologists, medical oncologists, and other healthcare professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, pharmacists, physicians’ assistants, etc.) who are involved and/or interested in the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and acute myeloid leukemia. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Interpret pertinent clinical trial data for standard of care and novel management strategies for hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
• Assess how integration relevant clinical trial data into clinical practice has the potential to enhance outcomes in patients with hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
• Assess how molecular and genetic abnormalities can be utilized in diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and therapy selection for patients with hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders
• Evaluate the sequencing strategies in the era of novel immunotherapies, targeted therapies, and stem cell transplants
• Evaluate the mechanism of action of standard of care and novel therapeutic agents
• Define patient populations who would gain the most clinical benefit from the utilization of standard of care and novel therapeutic agents
• Formulate evidence-based strategies for the management of hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders that take into consideration patient risk factors, cost, disease stage, and prior therapeutic regimens
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 (770) 751 7332,
1 (800) 233 0957
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician, Pharmacist, & PhD - Discounted Fees||29 Mar,2018||USD 299.00|
|All other medical professionals (NURSE PRACTITIONERS/PAs/NURSES/RESIDENTS/STUDENTS)- Discounted Fees||29 Mar,2018||USD 189.00|
|Industry - Conference Fees||13 Apr,2018||USD 440.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician, Pharmacist, & PhD - Early Fees||15 Feb,2018||USD 249.00|
|All other medical professionals (NURSE PRACTITIONERS/PAs/NURSES/RESIDENTS/STUDENTS)- Early Fees||15 Feb,2018||USD 149.00|