Family Medicine Board Review Course by American Physician Institute
The Family Medicine Board Review Course is organized by the American Physician Institute and will be held from Sep 12 - 16, 2018 at Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare, in Rosemont, Illinois, United States of America. Enter eMed300 at checkout for a $300 discount.
The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 220.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Comprehensively review the fundamentals of current Family Medicine understanding
• Demonstrate increased knowledge of principles and practice in Family Medicine, including: epidemiology, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and clinical presentations of disease
• Recall the diagnostic criteria and diagnostic evaluation and clinical features of major disorders
• Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
• Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.