Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine course is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Jun 17 - 24, 2018 at 7-Night Western Mediterranean CE Conference Round-trip, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives:
• Sleep in Primary Care
○ Wake up to the importance of sleep.
• Optimal Sleep
○ Use science to increase energy and vitality.
• Decoding the Mediterranean Diet
○ Cancer and CV risk reduction.
• Sleep Apnea Diagnosis and Management
○ Why primary care is crucial.
• I'm wide awake
○ Initiate and maintain sleep naturally without prescription drugs.
• Circadian Rhythm Disorders
○ Master the body clocks to improve health.
• Functional properties of Vinegar
○ Weight loss, DM II, CV disease, Cancer, RLS.
○ Define burn-out and its likely causes and potential consequences.
○ Define resiliency and its components.
○ Discuss strategies to build resiliency and "Joy in Practice".
• Medicine and Art
○ Discuss the relationship between art, medicine and the art of medicine.
• Knee Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of knee pain.
• Shoulder Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of shoulder pain.
• Hip Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of hip pain.
• Diabetes in Athletes
○ Discuss the management of diabetes in the athlete.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||16 Jun,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||16 Jun,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||16 Jun,2018||USD 495.00|