Examination and Records dental course is organized by The Dawson Academy and will be held from Dec 06 - 08, 2018 at The Dawson Academy, Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is General Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 CE Credits.
Examination and Records is one of the most important dental courses that a dentist will master on the path to complete dentistry. The cornerstone of the Dawson philosophy begins with a thorough comprehensive examination and the gathering of necessary records accurately. As Dr. Dawson says "every great treatment plan comes from a well organized Records appointment".
• Acquire skills to perform a TMJ/Occlusal examination
• Learn the co-diagnostic process of the examination and how to ask future focus questions
• Evaluate the masticatory system for instability in the TM joints, muscles and teeth
• Learn bilateral manipulation and how to obtain an accurate veriﬁable centric relation record
• Master the use of a lucia jig to help obtain a centric relation bite record
• Verify how to do a correct face-bow transfer and why it is critical to both the diagnostic and restorative phases of treatment
• Mount casts using the face-bow transfer and CR record on a semi- adjustable articulator
• Acquire the skills to use a macro digital camera to shoot a series of diagnostic photographs
• Begin the implementation process to establish the process of complete dentistry.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5395.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|