Endoderm Development and Disease: Cross-Organ Comparison and Interplay (C3)
Endoderm Development and Disease: Cross-Organ Comparison and Interplay (C3) is organized by Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology and would be held during Feb 25 - Mar 1, 2018 at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, Taos, New Mexico, United States of America.
Course description :
This conference aims to achieve the following goals:
• Synthesize similarities and differences of mechanisms of specification, morphogenesis, maturation, regeneration and pathogenesis across organs;
• Use the simplicity of the developing organs to uncover complex disease mechanisms;
• Investigate organ development and function in the context of other organs, the immune system and the nervous system;
• Consider organ physiology and metabolism under the influence of the environment: bacteria, viruses, allergen, pollutants and circadian control;
• Share successful technologies across organ systems. Such a cross-sectional perspective will bring together researchers across scientific disciplines who do not normally meet.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available
|Contact No.||:||+1 800-253-0685|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non student - Early fee||20 Dec,2017||USD 820.00|
|Non student - Conference fee||24 Feb,2018||USD 1020.00|
|Student - Early fee||20 Dec,2017||USD 595.00|
|Student - conference fee||24 Feb,2018||USD 795.00|