Disaster and Mass Casualty Management, Critical Care, and Emergency Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Nov 05 -11, 2018 at 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Conference Round-trip Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Pulmonary edema and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
• Recognize and apply the different methods used to differentiate cardiac and non-cardiac pulmonary edema and apply the different methods used to treat them.
Update of the Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines for severe sepsis and septic shock
• Identify the most recent 2016 recommendations for patients with sepsis and septic shock and describe the reasons for them. The main focus will be to manage fluid, vasopressor, steroid and glucose control therapy and ulcer and deep venous thrombosis prophylaxis.
ICU triage including triage for multiple casualty events
• Identify the most recent literature related to ICU triage and manage ICU triage decisions.
How to improve your communication skills?
• Describe the importance of communication and apply ways to improve communication skills especially in end of life situations
Mass disasters and multiple casualty events
• Describe recent recommendations for preparing and managing pandemics and other disasters .
End of life decision making in the ICU
• Recognize the religious and cultural differences noted for ICU end of life decisions and the differences in end of life decision making around the world to help manage patients.
Excellence in medicine
• Describe the 10 characteristics which make physicians excellent and apply them to improve skills in providing patients the best possible care.
• Abdominal emergencies
• Male urological emergencies
• Neurological infections
• Allergy, angioedema and anaphylaxis
• Resuscitation pearls--including neonatal resuscitation update
• Airway management in the emergency department
• ENT emergencies--non trauma.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists||04 Nov,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||04 Nov,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||04 Nov,2018||USD 495.00|