Dallas Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine 21st Annual Meeting and Dallas Rhinoplasty 35th Annual Meeting is organized by Meeting Designs and will be held during Feb 28 - Mar 03, 2018 at The Westin Galleria Dallas, Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Plastic Surgeons, Facial Plastic Surgeons, Otolaryngologists, Oculoplastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, Residents in the above specialties, Non-Physician Providers (Registered Nurses, Physician’s Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Skincare Aestheticians, Injectors) working in the office of a Board Certified physician in the specified areas.
This Conference is designed for board-certified physicians who are interested in learning the latest techniques and advances in surgical and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, as well as breast and body contouring surgery and who would benefit from a refresher course in the anatomy and fundamentals of rhinoplasty.
Cosmetic Medicine Meeting Learning Objectives :
• Describe advanced techniques utilizing Botulinum Toxin Type A and soft tissue fillers for facial enhancement
• Integrate new implant options for breast augmentation and breast shaping using new breast lift techniques
• Discuss the use of fat grafting to enhance the face, breast and buttock
• Set up a “hands-on” tool to practice the techniques discussed in a cadaver model
• Identify new technology and patient safety in lasers, IPL, vaginal rejuvenation, noninvasive fat removal, skin tightening, cellulite, dermal fillers and advances in skin care.
• Identify and assess current and emerging therapies and their role in successful patients c consultations
• Prepare combination treatments for improved patient satisfaction Identify
• Distinguish appropriate practice management techniques for a successful medical practice and improved patient-clinician communication.
Rhinoplasty Meeting Learning Objectives :
As a result of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Analyze and diagnose common and subtle Rhinoplasty problems
• Identify the appropriate Rhinoplasty techniques for specific Rhinoplasty problems
• Demonstrate an individual approach to Rhinoplasty
• Apply advances in techniques and technology in secondary Rhinoplasty into daily clinical practice.
• Identify and assess current and emerging therapies and their role in successful patients consultation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(877) 809-7525,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Entire Program for Physicians - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 1900.00|
|Entire Program for PA/NP/ Office Staff - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 900.00|
|Entire Program for Residents and Fellows - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 1400.00|
|Entire Program for Guests Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 500.00|
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting for Physicians - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 625.00|
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting for PA/NP/ Office Staff - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 550.00|
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting for Residents and Fellows - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting for Guests Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 125.00|
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting for Physicians - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 1250.00|
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting for PA/NP/ Office Staff - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 625.00|
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting for Residents and Fellows - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 900.00|
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting for Guests Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 250.00|
|Rhinoplasty Meeting for Physicians - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 1500.00|
|Rhinoplasty Meeting for PA/NP/ Office Staff - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 625.00|
|Rhinoplasty Meeting for Residents and Fellows - Regular Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 900.00|
|Rhinoplasty Meeting for Guests Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|