Core I: Advanced Functional Physiologic Dentistry is organized by LVI Global and will be held during Jun 13 - 15, 2018 at LVI Main Campus, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24 CE Credits.
Course Description :
Core I encompasses the core of the LVI philosophy in occlusal concepts, dental practice, and life. This program is designed to start you on a path to greater understanding and enjoyment in your profession! An exciting three-day, hands-on program that demonstrates how to evaluate which cases to treat and how to gain treatment acceptance from your patients using advanced restorative dentistry.
Additional Topics :
• Introducing the new Tag Bite℠ hands-on workshop for TMD cases
• Most importantly learn to love what you do for a living!
Course Objectives are :
• Introducing the new Tag Bite hands-on workshop.
• Develop a practice free from the influence of insurance.
• Recognize musculoskeletal signs & symptoms.
• Understand why & how to take a physiologic bite & its relationship to the rest of the body.
• Creating the ideal Physiologic Orthotic.
• Eliminating Bruxism/Grinding in almost every case.
• Develop skills to eliminate chronic pain no other health provider can.
• Understand the bite positions related to a headache, neck pain and back pain.
• Identify the underlying cause of malocclusion and its importance.
• Identify why Class 2 & Class 3 malocclusions develop.
• Discuss which cosmetic cases may require additional multidisciplinary treatment to ensure success.
• Understand the relationship between airway & TMD.
• Most importantly learn to love what you do for a living.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||12 Jun,2018||USD 2995.00|
|Dynamic Team Concepts Tuition - Fee||12 Jun,2018||USD 795.00|