Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Tandem Meetings 2018
Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Tandem Meetings is organized by American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT) and Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) and will be held during Feb 21 - 25, 2018 at Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Health professionals with a clinical interest in blood and marrow transplantation and related investigations, advanced practice professionals, laboratory technicians, clinical research professionals, pharmacists, nurses, data managers, BMT center administrators, and other allied health professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 45.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
• Report on the state of the art in cellular therapy and blood and marrow transplantation.
• Analyze new methods and controversial issues in clinical management strategies for reducing toxicity.
• Assess new basic science information in areas of immunogenetics, molecular biology, stem cell biology, and immunology as it relates to hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in the treatment of hematologic malignancy and solid tumors.
• Review accomplishments of ASBMT, including progress on organizational, societal, and regulatory issues in blood and marrow transplantation.
• Review CIBMTR research accomplishments and set the organization’s scientific agenda for next year.
• Report on contemporary principles in BMT nursing, pharmacy, data management, clinical research analysis, and transplant center administration.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available
|Contact No.||:||(847) 427-0224|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|