Basics of Sleep Medicine, Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea for Dentists is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held during Feb 18 - 25, 2018 at 7- night Classic Western Caribbean Cruise, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.00 CE Credits.
The science of Sleep Medicine and treatment of sleep disorders have been going through explosive advances in the past two decades. The significant morbidity and mortality associated with Sleep disorders is well documented in the literature. There is a growing interest among the dental profession to learn how to treat patients with sleep disordered breathing with oral appliances. This two-day course will help dentists understand the basics of Sleep medicine and philosophies of treatment of Sleep Disorders. We hope that at the end of the course the dentist would have an in-depth knowledge into the basics of sleep medicine, dental sleep medicine and a good understanding of when and how such a treatment modality could be incorporated into Dental Practice. Such a course would be a prelude to a full-fledged mini residency program for the practice of Dental Treatment of Obstructive sleep apnea.
Course Topics :
• History of Sleep Medicine.
• Sleep Neurophysiology.
• Sleep Apnea and Sleep Breathing Disorders.
• Role of Dentists in Sleep Medicine.
• Patient Evaluation for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
• Sleep Bruxism and Associated Sleep Disorders.
• Medical/Health Conditions Related to Sleep Disorders.
• Diagnostic Tests for Sleep Disorders.
• Appliance Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
• Practice Management in Dental Sleep Medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Regular Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 695.00|
|Dental Hygienists Regular Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 425.00|
|Students, Residents, and Office Personnel Regular Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 145.00|