Basic principles of renal ultrasound in Nephrology by Swiss Society of Nephrology (SGN-SSN)
Basic principles of renal ultrasound in Nephrology is organized by Swiss Society of Nephrology (SSN) / Schweizerische Gesellschaft fur Nephrologie (SGN) and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2018 at University Hospital Bern (Inselspital), Bern, Switzerland.
Conference Topics :
• Technical basics of ultrasound (artefacts, pitfalls, indications), systematic review of the examination.
• Normal anatomic findings of the renal and urogenital tract.
• Ultrasound “pathology” of the kidney: diffuse and focal parenchymal alterations tumours and differential diagnosis.
• Cysts and calcifications.
• Ultrasound findings of the renal transplant.
• Bladder and the adjacent organs.
• Introduction to invasive procedures hands-on.
• Emergency e-fast ultrasound in Nephrology hands-on.
• Practical exercises: within the groups and with patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 (0) 31-711-24-60|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Registration - Fee||26 Oct,2018||CHF 450.00|
|With the SGUM basic course certificate - Fee||26 Oct,2018||CHF 400.00|