AOTA Fieldwork Educators Certificate Workshop is organized by Texas Children's Hospital and will be held during Mar 03 - 04, 2018 at Texas Children's Hospital - Feigin Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is specifically for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 contact hours.
Conference Description :
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is your partner in both of these important endeavors. For that reason, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area.
Conference Objectives are :
• Have a deeper understanding of role as a fieldwork educator.
• Develop effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models.
• Increase skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences.
• Interact with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork.
• Engage in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation.
• Analyze strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.