AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AO Foundation and will be held from Jul 12 - 13, 2018 at MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The target audience for this medical event is Surgeons, residents, and fellows who are involved in the treatment of facial trauma.
This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and principles for the treatment of craniomaxillofacial fractures and their complications.
• Online preparations - 4 weeks prior to the face-to-face event: In these 4 weeks participants are required to complete a self-assessment and conduct the online self-study, including reading material on bone biology and healing.
• Face-to-face event - 2 days: The face-to-face event is delivered through a combination of short lectures, small group discussions, and practical exercises. This combination enables participants to hear, discuss, and apply the concepts of facial trauma management.
• Online follow-up: During the week after the course, participants will complete an online evaluation.
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigations
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||12 Jun,2018||INR 15200.00|
|Regular Fee||11 Jul,2018||INR 16000.00|