New Jazz in Anesthesia is organized by Northwest Anesthesia Seminars (NWAS) and will be held during Apr 26 - 29, 2018 at Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Purpose :
Presentations are designed to facilitate the physician, nurse specialist, and other providers maintaining skills of the same kind to review and update knowledge and abilities in one or more of these areas vital to the practicing professional:
• Possess the scientific background for clinical practice
• Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of not only the specialty but also of all additionally related disciplines which may impact it
• Maintain an up-to-the-minute armamentarium of knowledge and skills for the selection and use of complex equipment, pharmacological agents, and procedures necessary for the provision of quality patient care
• Manage self and colleagues to function toward common goals in the clinical setting, the clinical and educational institutions, and the community in which the practice resides
• Serve as an expert in matters involving health care delivery; serve as an informed manager of clinical and educational services provided, including the acquisition and distribution of resources necessary in meeting professional goals
• Provide assistance with and support of other service providers, departments, institutions, and organizations dependent upon the professional expertise of the practitioner
Conference Objectives :
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences - to include but not be limited to advanced anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, chemistry, physics, psychology, and social sciences - as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of anesthesia and related services inherent in the anesthesia professions.
• Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, and contraindications and precautions of presented pharmacological agents through the understanding of their physicochemical properties, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, updated uses, and more recently developed additional, related, and similar drugs.
• Outline comprehensive management plans for the group of patients discussed, whether related in age, physical status, cultural background, invasive procedure, anesthetic or analgesic requirements, clinical setting, adverse reactions, and/or goals of care.
• Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of anesthetic procedures and administrations, equipment use, and other applications encountered during the provision of anesthesia and analgesia whether in the surgical unit, the labor and delivery suite, the pain management clinic, or other more remote location of anesthetizing services.
• Incorporate the appropriate recommendations and/or requirements of pertinent external organizations, institutions, and professional groups - recognized as serving as the authority for and/or holding the responsibility to compile and approve such tenets - in the provision of anesthesia and related services, whether medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, or health care management standards.
• Apply the new techniques in the clinical setting of the participant.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 222-6927,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|MD/DO - Regular Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 1000.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Regular Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 950.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Regular Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 850.00|
|MD/DO - Daily: 1st Day Attending Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 255.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Daily: 1st Day Attending Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 243.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Daily: 1st Day Attending Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 218.00|
|MD/DO - Additional Day(s) Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 255.00|
|CRNA/PA/ARNP - Additional Day(s) Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 243.00|
|RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Additional Day(s) Registration Fee||25 Apr,2018||USD 218.00|
Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
Bourbon Street, 739 Canal St,
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter,
Canal St & Bourbon St,
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America 70130,
+91 124 455 1212, +1 504-962-