Analyzing Risk: Principles, Concepts, and Applications 2018
Analyzing Risk: Principles, Concepts, and Applications is organized by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Executive and Continuing Professional Education (ECPE) and will be held during Mar 05 - 08, 2018 at Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is anyone involved in conducting, reviewing, or overseeing risk analysis, risk management, or risk communication activities. Participants come from private corporations across industries, non-profit organizations, and local, state, and national governments.
Conference Description :
Risk analysis is a scientific tool designed to help us determine the existence and extent of threats to human health, provide information about how best to manage these risks, and improve our ability to communicate with the public about the proper response to these hazards.
This continuing education course explores the principles of risk assessment, risk management, and risk communication, ensuring you can identify, explain, and make decisions about risks to public health. You will learn how risk analysis is done, how it is interpreted, and how it influences regulatory decision-making. This program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to analyze how environmental hazards impact human health.
Conference Objectives are :
• Develop and expand capacity with current and emerging methods for quantifying risks.
• Evaluate exposure assessment protocols.
• Differentiate between key assumptions and uncertainties in non-cancer and cancer dose-response models.
• Implement probabilistic methods in uncertainty analysis and risk assessment.
• Identify key factors that influence risk perception and communication.
• Evaluate alternative approaches for valuation of environmental health risk outcomes.
• Understand the role of risk information in benefit-cost analysis and risk management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Registration Fee||04 Mar,2018||USD 2470.00|