58th Annual Health Law & Legal Medicine: The Old, The New and The Now in Conjunction With the 10th Annual Ethical & Legal Aspects of Dentistry Conference is organized by American College of Legal Medicine (ACLM) and will be held during Feb 23 - 25, 2018 at Francis Marion Hotel, Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, Registered Nurses, dentists, scientists, podiatrists and other health professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits.
Conference Description :
Physicians, dentists, attorneys and educators who practice in the health care industry and its related fields recognize that the practice of medicine is complicated by abundant legislative requirements, administrative rules and regulations and Federal/ State court decisions interpreting those laws. It is difficult to maintain a working knowledge of these developments. This meeting will provide details of new legislation, rules and court decisions, societal changes and shifts in the marketplace that will impact the practice of medicine, special and vulnerable populations in particular.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe recent legislative and court opinions affecting medical and dental practice.
• Integrate medical and legal ethics into their daily practice.
• Identify techniques for overcoming personal impediments to a fulfilling professional practice.
• Explain legal and ethical challenges of dealing with vulnerable and special populations.
• Translate the impact of globalization on public health, epidemics and the use of police power to enforce quarantines and mandate vaccinations.
• Integrate new regulatory changes into current practice.
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Medicare/ Medicaid fraud enforcement.
• Explain the legal issues affecting adolescents refusing medical care or accessing certain medical services on their own.
• Describe dental and legal issues involved in today’s health care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $975.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $875.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jan 19, 2018|