2018 AATOD Conference
American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc (AATOD) Conference is organized by American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc (AATOD) and will be held during Mar 10 - 14, 2018 at New York Marriott Marquis, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The conference theme, Advancing & Integrating Specialized Addiction Treatment & Recovery, speaks to opportunities inherent in our specialized delivery system. The public health crisis of the opioid epidemic continues to intensify while our national healthcare system undergoes rapid change including value based purchasing arrangements, healthcare exchanges, and health homes. Ultimately, we must respond to the demands of this environment by translating the essential elements of our programs into clear methods of treatment that lead to better quality, better outcomes and expansive recovery.
Conference Objectives are :
• To present the latest evidence relevant to the field and critically evaluate the implications for patients, clinicians, administrators, and policy makers.
• To disseminate evaluation and treatment techniques to better serve patients and providers, improve program development and administration, and enhance patient outcomes.
• To develop strategies to assist healthcare partnerships and collaborations by advancing their understanding of medication assisted treatment as a crucial element to community wellness
• To improve the collaboration between opioid treatment programs and community partners in response to the heightened risks associated with the use of opioids.
• To formulate methods to promote, support, facilitate, and integrate medication assisted treatment into the judicial and penal systems, government, and social service organizations.
• To discuss the magnitude and impact of prescription opioids on the healthcare system and Opioid Treatment Programs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|1 person from an agency Full Conference Registration - Standard Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 535.00|
|1 person from an agency Full Conference Registration - On-site Fee||14 Mar,2018||USD 620.00|
|2 or more from an agency, each Full Conference Registration - Standard Fee||14 Mar,2018||USD 510.00|