Allergic skin disease is organized by Imperial College London and will be held during Jun 04 - 05, 2018 at St Mary's Hospital, London, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is doctors (GPs, specialist trainees and consultants in Allergy, Paediatrics, Dermatology), as well as nurses and other healthcare professionals wishing to improve their ability to manage patients with allergic skin diseases in daily practice. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD credits.
Course Description :
This course will cover a wide range of allergic skin diseases, including atopic eczema, contact dermatitis, urticarias, hereditary and acquired angioedemas, photodermatoses and drug allergies. The underlying mechanisms, diagnostic work-up and advanced management will be discussed. Challenging topics such as the role of food allergy in eczema, refractory urticaria and mastocytosis will be addressed.
• Explain the interaction between genetics, skin barrier and environmental factors (such as microbiome, early nutrition, hygiene practices and allergen exposure) in the pathogenesis of allergic skin diseases
• Relate pathogenic factors to potential preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for allergic skin diseases
• Design diagnostic and management plans to address complex or uncommon scenarios in practice such as difficult eczema, refractory urticaria, mastocytosis, or hereditary angioedema
• Assess the role of food allergy in atopic eczema in children and adults and formulate a diagnostic and therapeutic plan
• Apply new research findings in allergic skin diseases to improve patient care in clinical practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)20 7589 5111|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||03 Jun,2018||GBP 395.00|