Advancing Your Dental Sleep Practice Seminar is organized by Nierman Practice Management and will be held from Jul 13 - 14, 2018 at Luxe City Center Hotel, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 16 CE Credits.
This course, provided by the SCOPE Institute for Sleep Apnea & Craniofacial Pain Education, is tailored to the dental practice that has begun treating obstructive sleep apnea. It will help take your dental sleep medicine practice to the next level.
• Studying the latest dental sleep medicine research
• Hands-on impression taking and clinical sessions
• Reviewing complex sleep apnea cases
• Overcoming common challenges
• Teaching the medical model for the whole team
• The link between OSA, TMD, & bruxism
• Building referral networks with sleep labs and sleep physicians.
• Marketing and networking with your community in order to spread awareness and build your patient base.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 879-6468,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist - Conference Fee||12 Jul,2018||USD 1495.00|
|Team Member - Conference Fee||12 Jul,2018||USD 795.00|
|Dentist 2 Team Member - Conference Fee||12 Jul,2018||USD 2495.00|