Adolescent health is organized by Imperial College London and will be held during Jul 04 - 05, 2018 at St Mary's Hospital, London, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is paediatricians, GPs, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals involved in Child Health.
Conference Description :
This module will cover adolescent medical, social and mental health problems, the approach to the adolescent patient and provision of medical services for adolescents including transitional care. A particular focus will be on the sexual and mental health of adolescents.
Training in adolescent health and well being for healthcare professionals is essential to ensure that young people accessing our services now and in the future receive age-appropriate care and have a voice in healthcare services provided for them. Adolescent psychosocial, sexual and mental health are key topics that will be addressed in this module for future health outcomes.
Conference Topics :
• Ethical dilemmas and adolescent sexual health.
• Common adolescent gynaecological problems for paediatricians.
• Eating disorders in adolescents.
• Detection of adolescent mental health problems for paediatricians (and GPs and other health professionals).
• How to set up an adolescent service, the adolescent with disability and causes and consequences of adolescent vulnerability.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.