8th International Research Conference on Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) is organized by University of British Columbia (UBC) and would be held during Apr 18 - 21, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Who Should Attend:
Addictions, Administrators, Child Welfare Professionals, Clinicians, Community Members, Educators, FASD Specialists, Family Members, Health/Mental Health, Justice, Physicians, Policy Makers, Researchers, Scientists, Students, Women’s Service Providers, as well as anyone interested in an advanced understanding in the field of FASD. And as always, we are honoured to have individuals with FASD as our guests.
Goals and Objectives:
• Identify, explore and examine existing, new and emerging research and the implications for those with FASD, families and caregivers, systems and services.
• Connect the identified needs of community workers, healthcare providers, and families with the research community.
• Recognize emerging research findings and how they might better assist ethical policy and decision making and the development ofintegrated and collaborative approaches across systems.
• Examine practice-based evidence, projects and programs to understand the potential connections to research and potential longitudinal studies.
• Engage in knowledge exchange and dialogue through sessions, networking and the direct experience of those with FASD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.