7th ICCN - International Conference on Clinical Neonatology
7th International Conference on Clinical Neonatology (ICCN) is organized by MCA Scientific Events and will be held during May 23 - 26, 2018 at Congress Center Turin Industrial Union, Turin, Piedmont, Italy.
Main Topics :
• Hypothermia in preterms: what's new?
• Teamworking in the NICU
• EPO and neuroprotection: an update
• NIDCAP and family-centered care
• Delivery of fetal CHD patients
Why to Attend?
• Learn more about neonates of any kind, and their destiny once adults
• Keep on the loop of the latest development in neonatology and pediatrics
• Network with leading experts on controversial topics impacting on your daily clinical activity
• Know more about the dramatic environmental challenges, astonishing advances for a healthy life course
Neena Modi, Eduardo Bancalari, Alan Jobe, Nestor Vain, Anton Van Kaam, Robin Steinhorn, Richard Martin, Gianluca Lista, Avroy Fanaroff, Myra Wyckoff, Bernard Thebaud, Petra Huppi, Stephane Sizonenko, Manuel Sanchez Luna
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Congress Center Turin Industrial Union
Via Manfredo Fanti
Turin, Piemonte, Italy
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine