7th Annual Gastroenterology and Hepatology Symposium is organized by Cleveland Clinic and will be held during Feb 16 - 17, 2018 at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, residents, fellows, nurses, physician assistants, and allied health professionals specializing in gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy, internal medicine and other interested healthcare professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Topics :
• Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Video Forum to optimize outcomes
• Colorectal Cancer
• Panel Discussions
Course Objectives :
• Review recent advances and challenges in the management of inflammatory bowel disease and implement strategy for optimizing medical, endoscopic and surgical therapy in IBD patients
• Identify current indications and applications for advanced endoscopic techniques EMR, ESD, colonic stenting, and transanal endoscopic surgery
• Review recent advances in detection of Hepatic Fibrosis, the management of NAFLD, and the role of the fecal microbiome in Liver disease
• Discuss latest treatment options for patients with the rumination, cyclic vomiting and irritable bowel syndrome
• Recognize new diagnostic modalities and therapeutic options for patients with Cancer/Dysplasia of the foregut
• Discuss the evaluation of patients at high risk for pancreatic malignancies, indeterminate biliary strictures and the management of complicated acute pancreatitis
• Define the best management strategies and apply the latest endoscopic methods and techniques to treat patients with GI emergencies including GI bleeding, foreign bodies, bowel perforation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 525.00|
|CCF Alumnus - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 475.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 425.00|
|Non-Physician - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|
|Corporate/Industry - Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|