Addiction eXecutives Industry Summit (AXIS) is organized by C4 Recovery Foundation and will be held during Mar 04 - 07, 2018 at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, Saint Johns, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Psychologists and other social workers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
AXIS examines how to design and implement forward-looking strategies that:
• Develop and sustain competitive advantage in the delivery of care
• Adopt and implement innovations to achieve organizational excellence and improve clinical/financial outcomes and operational efficiencies
• Build and sustain competitive advantages through outcomes-informed treatment and recovery services
• Proactively address the challenges, risks and opportunities presented by a changing competitive environment
• Contribute to your company’s growth at a more strategic level
• Capitalize on market opportunities
AXIS is designed as an intensive 3-day event that brings together individuals from diverse organizations to engage in a stimulating exchange of ideas on the changing healthcare environment, leadership, and business operations – an Executive Boot Camp. You and your team will experience:
• Team-Based Approach
• Peer-to-Peer and Collaborative Learning
• Performance-Based Roundtable Discussion
• Dual Public and Private Sector Focus to Foster Collaboration
• Networking Opportunities with Peers and Industry Leaders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Summit Early Fee||04 Feb,2018||USD 550.00|
|Summit Conference Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 595.00|
|Two registrants from the same team (Per Person) Early Fee||04 Feb,2018||USD 500.00|
|Two registrants from the same team (Per Person) Conference Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 545.00|
|Three or more registrants from the same team (Per Person) Early Fee||04 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|Three or more registrants from the same team (Per Person) Conference Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 495.00|