4th World Congress on Cancer and Prevention Methods is organized by Scientific Future Group and will be held from Nov 08 - 10, 2018 at Hotel NH Frankfurt Morfelden Conference Center, Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany.
Conference Description :
Conference will offer ideal surroundings for participants to build awareness, leverage knowledge and to promote education about oncology - placing the patient at the heart of all our efforts and discussions. The theme of Oncology-2018 is Novel approaches in oncology & cancer science. The conference offers a great opportunity to medical or surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, immunologists or pathologists practicing precision medicine. The event invites all the researchers working towards a common goal – which is improved patient outcomes and this is the ultimate aim of Oncology-2018.
Conference Sessions :
• Diagnosis and therapy.
• Epidemiology and prevention.
• Health services research.
• Information, patients and the public.
• Survivorship and end of life care.
• The cancer cell and model systems.
• Cancer Cell Biology.
• Cancer Therapies.
• Cancer Biomarkers.
• Clinical Cancer Research.
• Tumor Virology & Pathology.
• Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis.
• Cancer Detection and Imaging.
• Oncogenomics & Oncoproteomics.
• Cancer Management & Prevention.
• Organ-Specific Cancers.
• Cancer Genetics.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate Registration - Early Fee||25 Jun,2018||USD 799.00|
|Local Attendees - Early Fee||25 Jun,2018||USD 400.00|
|Speaker Registration - Early Fee||25 Jun,2018||USD 699.00|
|Student/Poster Registraion - Early Fee||25 Jun,2018||USD 300.00|