3rd Upper Egypt Assisted Reproductive Conference (UEARS) is organized by Pure Spot Congress & Event Organizers and will be held during Feb 21 - 23, 2018 at Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, Cairo, Egypt.
Target Audience :
• Gynecologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world. Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
• Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
• Lab directors, embryologists.
• Medical field researchers.
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
• University staff interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
UEARS 2018 main theme is Translational Research in ART: Basic Science to Improve Clinical Practice. As the theme implies, it shall be exciting the reciprocation of groundbreaking notions in the field of “Assisted Reproduction” with iconic mixture between International & Egyptian scholars.
The Conference aims to feature leading state of The Art Lectures from KOL scientists, plenary lectures, interdisciplinary symposia, workshops, Hands-on, oral and poster sessions for all the participants to facilitate discussions on diagnosis; improve access and quality care; optimize the coordination of service providers; and foster high impact clinical research to expedite improved medical treatments. The conference mainly aims at the education of the medical community and dissemination of reliable information to at-risk populations. We hope to inherit the outstanding tradition of the UEARS and develop further values to shrink the Gap between science & clinical practice.
UEARS 2018 mission to link all areas of assisted reproduction and infertility with all their sub-disciplines by bringing the opinion of top leaders in the field to in-depth discussions on the unyielding issues in our rapidly progressing profession.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
+20 2 267 21 944
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Full Registration - Late Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 475.00|
|Student / Fellow - Late Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 225.00|
|One Day Registration - Late Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 225.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Registration - Early Fee||20 Jan,2018||USD 450.00|
|Student / Fellow - Early Fee||20 Jan,2018||USD 200.00|
|One Day Registration - Early Fee||20 Jan,2018||USD 200.00|