3rd Annual Sports Medicine Conference is organized by Medetarian Conference Organizing (MCO) and will be held from Nov 16 - 17, 2018 at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Specialty Physicians, Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Science Specialists, Sports Medicine Experts, Medical Practitioners, General Physicians Biomedical Engineers, Anesthesiologists, Occupational Therapists, Alternative Medicine Practitioners, Nurses Pharmacists, Coaches and Trainers, Physiotherapists, Allied Health Professionals such as Radiology and Imaging Personnel, Sonographers, Rehabilitation Counseling Experts and Dietetics.
The theme for this year is “Robotics Rehabilitation in Sports Medicine” that will focus on how the academic researches, clinical practices and innovative industry linked together in the development of the modern Sports Medicine. Itwill highlight the aid of advanced technology in injury assessments, medical treatments, pain management approaches, rehabilitation and different techniques in prevention of recurring sports injuries resulted from accidents, inadequate training, improper use of protective devices, or insufficient warm-up exercises.
The program emphasizes a strong scientific and clinical content with great interests for the sports physician, surgeons, physiotherapist, sports science specialists, coaches, trainers and various professionals in the field of sports medicine, exercise science and rehabilitation of the amateur or professional athlete.
• Discuss the most common Sports injuries in the Emirates and how Sports Medicine helps the patients to recover.
• Explore the current treatments to sports-related injuries available in the market from conventional to advanced technological era.
• Analyze the latest updates in Sports Medicine and Robotic Rehabilitation.
• Review the innovative protocols, methodologies, assistive tools and technologies to-wards quantitative assessment and rehabilitation in Sports Medicine.
• Establish a new start up in collaboration with academic research that aims to meet the emerging needs of Sports Medicine in the market.
Dr. Kinda Khalaf,Associate Chair, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Khalifa University, Dr. Mohammed Abuelkhair,CEO of Heath and Style Medical Centre, Dr. Reema Mohammed Qassim Alhosani, Sports Physician Specialist,GHQ of Abu-Dhabi Police
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||971 55 5860152|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||12 Oct,2018||AED 500.00|
|Allied Health and Non Physicians Early Fee||12 Oct,2018||AED 400.00|
|Medical Students Standard Fee||15 Nov,2018||AED 350.00|