MLC 2018 - Management and Leadership Conference
MLC 2018 - Management and Leadership Conference is organized by National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) and will be held during Apr 21 - 25, 2018 at Washington Hilton, Washington, Dist Of Col, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is presidents and CEOs, administrators, directors, clinical managers, finance and development managers/coordinators, quality and performance improvement professionals, regulatory and compliance officers, marketing and public relations managers, educators, researchers and other leaders working to promote the successful advancement of hospice and palliative care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The Management and Leadership Conference will be held in conjunction with the Advocacy Intensive.
• During the first two days, hospice and palliative care leaders will take advantage of educational offerings that will focus on timely topics and new approaches to successfully leading and managing your program and staff.
• On Wednesday, the focus shifts to policy.
Preconference Seminars will be held during April 21-22, 2018.
Main Conference will be held during April 23-24, 2018. and
Advocacy Intensive will be held on April 25, 2018.
As palliative care and hospice leaders and managers, we recognize that 2018 will continue to be a pivotal time for the future of hospice and palliative care, as well as healthcare in general. Health policy will continue to dominate the Congressional calendar in 2018 as legislators grapple with health reform, regulators with mandates to innovate and to integrate quality metrics, and providers strive to maximize available resources - all with the goal of providing the highest quality care possible. This will present both opportunities and challenges for serious and advanced illness and end-of-life care. It is critical that NHPCO and our members and partners be active participants in charting our own course, and we’ve made a change to the structure of MLC to facilitate this goal.
MLC Concurrent Session Tracks :
• Clinical and Operations Management
• Executive Leadership
• Healthcare Systems
• Palliative Care
• Staff Development/Excellence
Conference Objectives are :
• Construct organizational systems and processes and develop professional staff to adapt to changing circumstances
• Develop innovative approaches to improve access to care; engage diverse populations; and promote the benefits of hospice and palliative care
• Distinguish executive leadership and management skills required to lead hospice and palliative care programs
• Describe emerging and established community-based palliative care programs
• Cite and develop strategies to respond to changes in the regulatory and health policy landscapes
• Identify strategies to address quality requirements as well as assessment and improvement practices
• Apply demonstrated practices to promote staff development and excellence in performance
• Integrate approaches, practices, innovations and strategies to advance the provision of hospice and palliative care
(800) 646 - 6460
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Main Conference - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 1300.00|
|Non-Member Two-day Educational Programs and Preconference Seminars - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 1300.00|
|Non-Member 1.5 Day Preconference Seminar - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 975.00|
|Non-Member Morning Preconference Seminars - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 325.00|
|Non-Member Afternoon Preconference Seminars - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 325.00|
|Member Main Conference - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 950.00|
|Member Two-day Educational Programs and Preconference Seminars - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 650.00|
|Member 1.5 Day Preconference Seminar - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 775.00|
|Member Morning Preconference Seminars (each seminar) - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 200.00|
|Member Afternoon Preconference Seminars (each seminar) - Standard Fee||02 Apr,2018||USD 200.00|