28th Annual Cutaneous Malignancy Update is organized by Scripps Health and will be held during Jan 20 - 21, 2018 at Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists and Oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Overview :
As the incidence of melanoma continues to rise rapidly in the United States and around the world, the need to educate clinicians from various specialties on the disease also increases. During this course nationally recognized experts will present information on prevention, risk assessment, early detection, genetic factors, and current and future treatment choices for melanoma patients. Issues concerning surgical management, adjuvant therapy, advanced disease therapy, and personalizing the course of treatment for individual patients will also be discussed. This course is designed to provide information that will help clinicians in their decision making regarding these difficult patient problems. The course will be taught by a wide range of experts as this most serious of skin cancers will require multidisciplinary efforts to conquer.
Conference Objectives are :
• Demonstrate how newly discovered, evidence-based scientific information applies to the current practice of clinical dermatology.
• Describe the epidemiology and risk factors associated with the increasing incidence of cutaneous melanoma.
• Examine current data and new strategies for the prevention of melanoma.
• Evaluate and diagnose a variety of malignancies related to melanoma skin cancer.
• Identify possible genetic mutations and etiologic factors in the melanoma patient and diagnose patients based on dermatologic manifestations.
• Incorporate new diagnostic techniques, including dermoscopy, into practice.
• Determine appropriate treatment for patients with metastatic melanoma, melanonychia and ocular melanoma.
• Integrate new therapies and treatments for advanced melanoma including surgical techniques.
• Discuss the effectiveness of neoadjuvant therapy and immunotherapy in treating melanoma.
• Navigate the medico-legal aspects of caring for the melanoma patient.
• Recommend strategies for managing patients with multiple melanomas.
• Provide optimal follow-up of patients after melanoma treatment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $390.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $365.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Dec 15, 2017|