24th Annual Conference on Women's Health: Care of Women Over 50 is organized by Symposia Medicus and will be held from Nov 14 - 17, 2018 at Westin Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This Course is designed to provide the most current clinical information about the care of the female patient to OB/GYNs, family physicians, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses and all other healthcare professionals involved with the care of women. The goal of this conference is to increase knowledge and enhance the competence of attendees. Emphasis will be placed on practical application of the evidence-based topics presented.
Conference Objectives are : -
As a result of participating in this conference, you should have increased knowledge and enhanced competence to…
• Use appropriate clinical interventions for incontinence and bladder pain
• Identify specific symptoms that may improve medication response and tolerability in depressed patients
• Educate women on options for the care of pelvic organ prolapse
• List the appropriate treatment for bleeding abnormalities in women
• Develop a comprehensive plan for the treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, which includes medical and psychological interventions
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 327-3161
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early fee||05 Sep,2018||USD 675.00|
|Physicians Conference fee||13 Nov,2018||USD 775.00|
|Residents, Nurses, PAs,||05 Sep,2018||USD 575.00|
|Residents, Nurses, PAs,||13 Nov,2018||USD 675.00|