2018 Asia Conference is organized by American College of Cardiology and will be held during Nov 30 - Dec 02, 2018 at Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai, China.
The target audience for this medical event is intended for practicing physicians in cardiology, internal medicine and family practice as well as cardiology Fellows in Training.
The overall goal of this conference is to provide emerging trends and evidence-based practices resulting in guideline-driven, practical cardiovascular prevention and management patient care.
Advances in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease (CVD) have yielded remarkably positive results, with a steady decline in CVD mortality across the globe. However, despite this remarkable progress, CVD remains the leading cause of death throughout the world and its prevalence remains high, making it a global public health priority and an intensive focus of research.
• Local – Educational topics such as the recently released heart failure and syncope guidelines as well as the latest in acute coronary syndrome, hypertension management, valvular disease, arrhythmia and prevention all tailored to the needs of the Asia Pacific region
• Relevant – Contemporary review of cardiovascular science offers the general cardiologist practice-ready prevention and management strategies
• Unique – Hands-on practice and skill building in auscultation, ECG and echo interpretation, and clinical decision making using virtual simulated patients
• Connecting – The conference provides a platform for connecting with faculty and colleagues offering shared discussion and bi-directional learning
• PLUS – the benefit of becoming an ACC International Associate member or, if already an ACC member, access to one of ACC's premier educational products
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 253-4636,
ext. 5603 or (202) 375-6000,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news