ISASS 18th Annual Conference
18th International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery Annual Conference is organized by International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISASS) and will be held during Apr 11 - 13, 2018 at Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is Spine surgeons, physician's assistants, nurses and other allied health care professionals involved with all aspects of basic and clinical science of motion preservation, stabilization, innovative technologies, MIS procedures, biologics and other fundamental areas to restore and improve motion and function of the spine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
To provide spine surgeons, physician’s assistants, nurses and other allied health professionals with updated information on new techniques in spinal surgery.
• The ISASS18 is the only global meeting focusing solely on the advancement of spine surgery. Be a part of the largest international spine surgery community!
• Dedicated programming covering several aspects of spine surgery.
• Invited Presidential Guest Speaker, Lee Woodruff. Mrs. Woodruff’s distinctive voice comes from the heart. Whether she’s sharing wisdom about the healthcare journey and recovery, or speaking candidly about life and family, she draws on her experiences, trademark humor and down-to-earth manner to share her compelling and humorous chronicle of her family’s journey to recovery following her husband, ABC reporter Bob Woodruff's roadside bomb injury in Iraq.
• Diversity is Synergistic! We are an international society; those who attend have the opportunity to learn from leaders from around the world.
• Participation in cadaver lab experience distributed through the conference.
• Opportunities for interactive learning and stimulated panel discussions.
Conference Objectives :
• Identify and describe the results of new research in spinal arthroplasty/surgical approach and clinical results for the management of conditions requiring treatment.
• Discuss practical clinical information aimed at improving diagnostic skills.
• Identify key aspects of the latest devices available for preserving the motion of the spine.
• Evaluate and determine a wider range of treatment and surgical options for patients with degenerative disc disease.
• Describe, compare and contrast innovative methods in both assessment and treatment options in spinal arthroplasty.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Surgeons Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1300.00|
|Non Member Scientist/Researcher/Engineer Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1100.00|
|Non Member Resident/Fellow/Student/PA/Nurse/PT/Retired Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 500.00|
|Non Member Industry Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1200.00|
|Non Member Emerging Countries Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 400.00|
|Member Surgeons Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 850.00|
|Member Scientist/Researcher/Engineer Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 575.00|
|Member Resident/Fellow/Student/PA/Nurse/PT/Retired Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|Member Industry Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1000.00|
|Member Emerging Countries Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 350.00|
|Renewed Member Surgeons Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1300.00|
|Renewed Member Scientist/Researcher/Engineer Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 700.00|
|Renewed Member Resident/Fellow/Student/PA/Nurse/PT/Retired Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 300.00|
|Renewed Member Industry Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1100.00|
|New Member Surgeons Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1300.00|
|New Member Scientist/Researcher/Engineer Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 700.00|
|New Member Resident/Fellow/Student/PA/Nurse/PT/Retired Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 300.00|
|New Member Industry Standard Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 1100.00|