Simulation Training for Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA) is organized by UCLA Simulation Center and would be held on Jan 13, 2017 at UCLA Simulation Center, Los Angeles, California, United States Of America. The Target Audience for this medical event is basically for anesthesiologists. The CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
UCLA offers a one day simulation training course in anesthesia crisis management. As one of ASA’s endorsed programs, our course can be used toward Part IV (Practice Performance Assessment & Improvement) of Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA). Participation in simulation at an ASA-endorsed center is encouraged for all diplomates, however as of April 23, 2015, ABA announced MOCA 2.0 with changes in what is required for recertification.
• Provide management of hemodynamic and respiratory critical events in anesthesia
• Practice up-to-date techniques in a safe learning environment
• Reflect on optimal teamwork, leadership and communication skills required in crisis management
• Your performance will not be graded. THIS IS NOT A TEST!
• Experiential learning: You will be in the “hot seat” as the primary anesthesiologist for at least one scenario, and observe or help out in other scenarios
• Small course size : No more than 5 participants per 1 faculty instructor per course
For more information and to register for a course please email email@example.com, or call us at (310) 267-2114.
|Contact No. :||(310) 267-2114|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|