Precision Dermatology is organized by Montagna Symposium on the Biology of Skin and would be held during Oct 12 - 16, 2017 at Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, Washington, United States Of America. This cme conference has been approved with a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Learning new approaches to gather and analyze large datasets to improve practice
• Viewing skin and mucosa through the complex biological interactions of genes, proteins, cells, tissues, and colonizing organisms
• Identifying new treatment options by evaluating the way molecular, cellular, and tissue networks work in synthesis and understanding their properties at the systems level
• Exploring new therapies—systemic, local cellular, gene editing—for genodermatoses
• Examining the goal of “restoring health” rather than “treating disease”
• To thoroughly cover one aspect of skin biology annually, identifying unsolved problems and long term goals
• To allow the exchange and acquisition of new knowledge on a formal basis and provide a proving ground for new concepts, and to share these with the greater scientific and medical community
• To integrate topics at the interfaces of disciplines, fostering new collaborations and developing and translating animal models, where necessary, to human benefit
• To encourage young investigators in pursuit of careers in academic and investigational dermatology to build interactive, collaborative relationships with established physicians and scientists
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(503) 418-4273|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration - Early Fee||31 Jul,2017||USD 565.00|
|Registration - Final Fee||11 Oct,2017||USD 695.00|