Perioperative Cardiothoracic Ultrasound Course is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and would be held during Jun 10- 11, 2017 at Cleveland Clinic Multidisciplinary Simulation Center, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are physicians and ultrasound providers in the emergency room, ICU, and in internal medicine, critical care, cardiology, anesthesia, general surgery, hospitalists, as well as residents, fellows, sonographers, and allied health professionals. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Attend This Course and You Will Be Able To:
• Describe the basic and advanced science of ultrasound techniques
• Describe use of ultrasound to analyze a spectrum of disease pathologies pertinent to the management of the cardiothoracic patients
• Demonstrate ability to recognize normal cardiac and thoracic anatomy with transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
• Demonstrate ability to accurately diagnose a variety of pathological conditions with ultrasound
• Demonstrate ability to safely and accurately perform cannulation of the central venous system using ultrasound
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||216.444.9990|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early||01 Apr,2017||USD 750.00|
|Physician Regular||10 Jun,2017||USD 850.00|
|Non-Physician/Resident/Fellow Early||01 Apr,2017||USD 450.00|
|Non-Physician/Resident/Fellow Regular||10 Jun,2017||USD 500.00|
|Alumni Early||01 Apr,2017||USD 675.00|
|Alumni Regular||10 Jun,2017||USD 765.00|