National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) 36th Annual Education Conference is organized by National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) and would be held during Sep 13 - 16, 2017 at Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 21.50 Contact Hours.
What Will You Gain?
The NSGC Annual Conference showcases advancements across the breadth of the genetic counseling profession to provide education and build community. Attendees will gain knowledge of clinical and scientificbest practices and insights into emerging research. The conference provides a unique opportunity to engage and network with colleagues and pursue professional development.
Conference educational objectives :
• Incorporate recent developments and technologies in genetics/genomics into genetic counseling best practices.
• Highlight emerging research by genetic counselors.
• Discuss the effect of ethical, legal and social issues on the practice of genetic counseling in a variety of settings.
• Support the promotion of our shared genetic counseling skills, history and core values in a variety of professional settings.
• Illustrate the use of advanced counseling techniques and application of counseling theory in the field of genetic counseling.