Module 3 : Cadaver Surgical Exercises for Implantology - Toronto
Module 3 : Cadaver Surgical Exercises for Implantology is organized by Toronto Institute for Dental Excellence Inc. (TIDE) and would be held during Oct 13 - 15, 2017 at Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event basically for prosthodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 21 CE Credits.
Course Outline :
Various exercises will be conducted using the cadaver head specimens as follows :
• Anatomical dissections and review of vital structures
• Atraumatic extractions utilizing periotomes
• Socket preservation techniques for ridge preservations
• Implant osteotomy preparations
• Guided Bone Regenerations (GBR) techniques for exposed implant threads
• Ridge splitting concepts with osteotomes and splitters
• Harvesting of Autogenous bone for GBR concepts
• Immediate implant placements into fresh sockets
Various exercises will be conducted using the cadaver head specimens to cover the following periodontal considerations :
• Type of materials and instruments used for periodontal surgery
• Different types of flap designs
• Suturing technique
• How to obtain tension free closure
• Guided Bone Regeneration – no discussion on block graft, focus on particulate graft and use of membranes
• Immediate Implant placements
• Extraction and socket preservation.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Registration||31 Dec,2016||USD 3895.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||12 Oct,2017||USD 3995.00|