Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) for Medication Safety Intensive is organized by Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) and would be held on Sep 14 - 15, 2017 at Maggiano's Little Italy, Hackensack, New Jersey, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Practitioners in acute care with responsibility for medication safety oversight including:
• Medication Safety and Patient Safety Officers/Managers
• Risk and Quality Improvement Professionals
• Directors of Pharmacy and Nursing
• Clinical Leads/Nurse Managers
• Chief Medical Officers
This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.2 CEUs.
This course will serve as a review and update on This unique two-day medication safety workshop will be led by ISMP faculty and other selected medication safety experts who, based on their own real-world experiences in establishing and evaluating medication safety programs, will help you maximize your effectiveness in meeting today’s medication safety challenges.
Learning Objectives :
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Perform system-based medication error analysis
• Develop error-reduction strategies around the use of high-alert medications
• Utilize various data collection methods to identify medication risk
• Discuss the role and responsibilities of the medication safety officer or individual(s) responsible for medication safety oversight
• Identify tools available to support medication safety initiatives
• Measure the effectiveness of error-reduction strategies that have been implemented
• Maximize the use of technologies to enhance medication safety efforts and to drive change
• Network with other practitioners to safely problem solve and share learning
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 215-947-7797|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Medication Safety Intensive Workshop - Early Fee||24 Aug,2017||USD 1025.00|
|Medication Safety Intensive Workshop - Regular Fee||13 Sep,2017||USD 1195.00|