Healing, Mindfulness & Compassion Retreat is organized by American Balint Society (ABS) and would be held during Oct 27 - 29, 2017 at Ratna Ling Retreat Center, Cazadero, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for medical educators and practicing clinicians who teach or seek to develop the clinician-patient relationship. Those meant to attend include physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and mental health professionals. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 11.25 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Increase ability to identify complex factors in the provider-patient relationship
• Demonstrate greater understanding and flexibility in thoughts and feelings the connect the provider and the patient
• Demonstrate an ability to use increased understanding of the provider-patient relationship in order to be more effective and therapeutic with patients.
• Demonstrate an ability to address problematic provider patient encounters
• Demonstrate increased awareness of the impact of provider reflection and self-care on clinical practice
• Understand how mind-body practices and compassion apply to and can be effectively used in clinical practice
• Understand the scientific data that compassion benefits both providers and patients
• Explain how compassion fatigue is a factor in burnout
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||01 Sep,2017||USD 650.00|
|Non-Member Conference Fee||26 Oct,2017||USD 700.00|
|Non-Member Resident/Student Early Fee||01 Sep,2017||USD 500.00|
|Non-Member Resident/Student Conference Fee||26 Oct,2017||USD 500.00|
|ABS Member Early Fee||01 Sep,2017||USD 600.00|
|ABS Member Conference Fee||26 Oct,2017||USD 650.00|
|ABS Member, Resident/Student Early Fee||01 Sep,2017||USD 500.00|
|ABS Member, Resident/Student Conference Fee||26 Oct,2017||USD 500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news