Fundamental to Advanced Echocardiography is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and would be held during Sep 15 - 17, 2017 at Global Center for Health Innovation, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for cardiologists, anesthesiologists, sonographers, intensive care/critical care and pain management specialists, internists, and other practicing health care professionals who desire an update on the fundamentals and advancements in echocardiography. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course highlights practical issues in echocardiography salient to cardiovascular medicine practice including new imaging technologies, multimodality imaging, the role of echo in clinical practice and guidance for structural heart interventions, as well as a focus on innovations. You will learn about the most current clinical and research studies, hear experts’ analyses of cutting-edge technical innovations, and receive guidance on optimal use of echocardiography in your clinical practices.
• Explain and apply 2D, 3D, and strain methods to quantify cardiac size and function.
• Discuss the challenges and limitations of the assessment of diastolic function.
• Use Doppler methods to comprehend cardiac hemodynamics.
• Describe the most appropriate methods for the imaging, identification, and quantification of valvular heart disease.
• Critically appraise new 2017 valve guidelines and assess their impact on clinical practice.
• Describe the diagnostic use of echocardiography in the identification and diagnosis of pericardial disease, constriction and tamponade, dilated cardiomyopathies, hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, and prosthetic valve dysfunction.
• Explain techniques for performing and interpreting stress echocardiography.
• List best uses of transesophageal echocardiography and point of care ultrasound.
• Describe the role of echocardiography in the assessment of the competitive athlete.
• Summarize use of echocardiography in critical care.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 675.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 775.00|
|ASE Physician - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 540.00|
|ASE Physician - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 620.00|
|Alumni - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 608.00|
|Alumni - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 708.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 275.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 375.00|
|Sonographer/Non-Physician - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 450.00|
|Sonographer/Non-Physician - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 550.00|
|ASE Sonographer/Non-Physician - Early fee||11 Aug,2017||USD 360.00|
|ASE Sonographer/Non-Physician - Regular Fee||14 Sep,2017||USD 440.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news