Computed Tomography (CT) Training Course for Technologists (Nov 13 - 17, 2017)
In-Person EventNov 13 - 17, 2017Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA
Computed Tomography (CT) Training Course for Technologists is organized by Medical Technology Management Institute (MTMI) and would be held during Nov 13 - 17, 2017 at Medical Technology Management, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are basically for technologists wishing to enter the field of CT scanning with no previous experience as well as technologists who have worked in CT without extensive formal training. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 38 hours of Category A continuing education credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the basic principles and concepts of computed tomography.
• Incorporate scanning techniques learned to best demonstrate anatomy and pathology.
• Describe techniques in manipulating CT parameters to optimize image quality.
• Recognize CT artifacts and describe techniques to minimize their occurrence.
• Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various CT scanner configurations.
• Review and understand radiation exposures in CT, how to measure and report CT dose and dose reduction techniques.
• receive 16 hours of structured education related to the content specifications as outlined by the ARRT.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.