Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation 2017
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and would be held during Jun 5, 2017 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
The study day will provide an opportunity to learn about CBT approaches to physical rehabilitation in the context of adults presenting with chronic pain and other chronic illness conditions.
Conference Objectives are :
• The theoretical background to CBT.
• Assessment tools and procedures.
• How to formulate clinical problems using the CBT framework.
• CBT treatment strategies.
• How to deal with treatment roadblocks.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £130.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|