BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Orthopaedics (WCORT)
The target audience for this medical event basically for orthopaedic physicians, clinicians and scientists, at any stage in their career, to present, develop their own technique, research, and network with other orthopedic experts. This conference will bring together the leading orthopedic surgeon and scientists to discuss the practical challenges, concerns and strategies in this field, as well as promote collaborations and information exchange and share the new findings.
Course Description :
This Course will feature three days of world-leading plenary lectures, cutting-edge symposia, high-quality oral communications, and lively poster sessions, which covers a wide range of themes in orthopaedic area including Spine, Trauma, Joint Replacement, Shoulder and Elbow, Hand and Wrist, Hip, Knee, Foot and Ankle, Sport Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Bone Tumor, Osteopathic Medicine, Imaging Technologies, Medical Robotics, Basic Orthopaedics etc. Moreover, you would explore further communication and collaboration through social activities during the conference.
• The Latest, cutting edge research presentations from all 9 chapters
• Over 50 high profile sessions across three days conference
• Keynote addresses by leading experts in orthopaedics
• More than 1000 attendees from across the globe for unrivalled networking
• Opportunity to present your work and forge new collaborations
• Tech tour to famous spots & historical sites in Taiyuan
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine