American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual Meeting 2017
In-Person EventMay 30 - Jun 03, 2017Denver, Colorado, USA
American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual Meeting is organized by American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and would be held during May 30 - Jun 3, 2017 at Colorado Convention Center - Denver, Colorado, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event for ACSM members and professionals interested in the field of sports medicine and exercise science. This cme conference has been approved with 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
1. Evaluate the biological, biomechanical, psychological and behavioral changes accompanying exercise in both normal and pathological states.
2. Analyze state-of-the art and innovative basic science, applied science, and clinical medicine in the areas of exercise, fitness, health, and physical performance.
3. Compare new approaches and perspectives concerning exercise science and sports medicine through interactive discussions with scientists and clinicians in related fields.
4. Recognize the importance of basic science research as it relates to diseases and conditions that exist due to physical inactivity.
5. Assess how physical activity research and practice can contribute to public health.
At ACSM’s Annual Meeting, World Congress on Exercise is Medicine® and World Congress on the Basic Science of Exercise and the Brain you’ll find sessions covering virtually every aspect of sports medicine, exercise science and the benefits of physical activity. Internationally recognized as the place to hear leading experts and learn about the latest research, this conference brings science and practice together. More than 6,000 industry professionals from around the globe make the ACSM Annual Meeting their priority conference. You’ll learn, network, engage and catch up with those as passionate about exercise science and sports medicine as you are!