28th International Course Advanced Rhinoplasty Techniques
28th International Course Advanced Rhinoplasty Techniques is organized by The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS) and would be held during Oct 18 - 20, 2017 at University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands. The target audience for this medical meeting basically for Otorhinolaryngologist and Plastic Surgeons.
Conference Objectives are :
The course aims to teach in theory and practice (fresh frozen cadaver dissection) the modern rhinoplasty techniques to you on:
• Osseocartilaginous vault surgery; hump resection, micro-osteotomies.
• Basic approaches to the nasal tip; non-delivery, delivery and external approach.
• Tip sculpturing.
• Grafts in nasal surgery; harvesting techniques, spreader grafts and composite grafts.
• Alar insufficiency and alar base surgery.
• Guidelines to rhinoplasty in children.
• Revision surgery.
• Ethnic rhinoplasty.
• Nasal reconstruction techniques.
• The cleft-lip patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||020 8297 4774|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course with dissection for Specialists||17 Oct,2017||USD 1550.00|
|Course with dissection for Residents||17 Oct,2017||USD 1240.00|
|Course without dissection for Specialists||17 Oct,2017||USD 920.00|
|Course without dissection for Residents||17 Oct,2017||USD 736.00|
|Workshop for Specialists||17 Oct,2017||USD 575.00|
|Workshop for Residents||17 Oct,2017||USD 460.00|
|Symposium for non-participiants||17 Oct,2017||USD 100.00|
|Dinner Registration||18 Oct,2017||USD 80.00|
|Symposium for participiants Course and/or Workshop||19 Oct,2017||Free|