Vascular Annual Meeting 2016 is organized by Society for Vascular Surgery and would be held during Jun 8 - 11, 2016 at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America.
It provides thought-provoking sessions, cutting edge research presented by leaders in vascular surgery as well as new discoveries, new techniques, a chance to share your research.
This medical event targets:
- Vascular surgeons
- Physicians in related specialties
- Fellows/residents in vascular surgery and general surgery training programs
- Interventional radiologists working in the vascular imaging and intervention field
- Physician assistants and nurses involved in the care of vascular surgical patients
- Vascular technologists and vascular lab administrators
- Researchers, administrators, practice managers, and allied health professionals with an interest in the science and treatment of vascular disease
- Medical students with an interest in vascular surgery
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $845.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|