Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 20th Annual Scientific Meeting is organized by Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) and would be held during Sep 17 - 20, 2016 at Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. The targeted audience for this medical meeting basically for physicians, basic and clinical scientists, epidemiologists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and other health care providers involved in the continuum of caring for patients with heart failure.
The 2016 meeting kicks off with a full Saturday program including the Excellence in Translational Science session and special joint symposiums with AHA, Myocarditis Foundation, and SAEM.
Learning Objectives :
Following this meeting, participants will be able to:
• Describe the epidemiology of HF and implement strategies for the prevention of HF.
• Describe current knowledge about the scientific basis of HF from the perspectives of cardiovascular physiology, neurohormones, tissue factors, molecular biology, and genetics.
• Scientific basis of HF from the perspectives of cardiovascular physiology, neurohormones, tissue factors, molecular biology, and genetics.
• Identify the findings of basic science research and current clinical trials and describe their implications for current and future HF therapy.
• Implement optimal guideline-based therapeutic options for HF, including pharmacologic agents, non-pharmacologic options, such as diet and exercise; and implantable devices.